Working with Intellizim
If your are looking to be part of this venture, take an opportunities to work locally or globally, then we would like to hear from you!. This team breaks all barriers to deliver higher work value to clients by getting the best in talent on their projects at competitive costs.
Apply Now at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking PHP Developers from mid to senior levels with a passion for engineering and bringing concepts to life.
- A contributor who has proven experience with Joomla and WordPress.
- Strong concepts working with Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience working with latest social networking technologies.
- Ability to write W3C standards compliant, cross browser compatible (IE7+, Firefox, Safari, Chrome) front-end markup in XHTML/CSS/AJAX (Jquery).
- Can work with a number of MVC frameworks and write strong, scalable code.
- Ability to write and performance optimize SQL queries for MySQL (PostgreSQL a plus)
- Mobile application development a big plus (iPhone, Android, Blackberry, WinMo)
- Experience programming APIs
- Strong work ethic and ability to construct complex projects quickly
- You should be enthusiastic about your work, results-driven and keen on developing in an agile environment.
- An ardent problem-solver.
- Bar code integration.
- SMS Gate Way.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor degree, Any Graduate, MCA with 2 to 6 years experience
- Good knowledge of PHP, MYSQL, Jquery, Java Script, HTML/CSS , Phpfox, Joomla, Mobile application.
Note : Candidate Must have CMS Knowledge (WordPress & Joomla).
We are looking for a candidate who has good knowledge of Responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of the Organizationâ€™s marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations Activities, both external and internal. Oversees development and implementation of support Materials and services for chapters in the area of marketing, communications and public Relations. Directs the efforts of the marketing, communications and public relations staff and Coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the Organization.
Lead in marketing efforts that will involve client meetings, event support and working with media and advertising channels
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
- Preparation or review of company communications and related material; writing and proofreading
- Production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs; liaising with designers and printers
- Familiarize with companyâ€™s projects and initiatives and bring in Client and Customer requirements
- Scan market for competing activities and alert internal projects and management
- Assist in strategic company liaison and partnerships
- Maintaining and updating customer databases
- Participate in industry forums or events
- Lead in development of marketing material and pre-sales effort
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press – local, regional, national and specialist publications – or on the radio, depending on the organization and the campaign
- Create Press Release content for review and approvals with senior management
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups
- Liaison with Advertising firm for content preparation, reviews and approvals
- Lead in marketing and promotion activities
Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree in Media, Arts or Communications with 2 to 4 years experience
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative suite products
- Preferably two years of experience of entrepreneurial and creative works
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Power Point and Visio
NOTE: TRAVELLING IS REQUIRED.