Open Data / Open cities
- Management consulting
- Solutions to make open data useful for the municipality, city, state and nation
- Citizen engagement layer with open data for real time transactional information
Last May, 2015 when over 70 countries around the world gathered at Ottawa, at the Open data conference held by Treasury board of the Government of Canada, the dominant theme was “citizen engagement is a must”.
Open data has to be useful, contextual, timely and trust worthy.
At Intellizim, we are thought leaders, and active contributors to the world open data initiative.
Working together with the government institutions, we assist in solving the following issues:
- Relationships are taken for granted between people and their cities
- Hard to understand who governs and who is responsible
- Data is in abundance but not in context to where we live, work or play; what to do with the data
- Data is as good as you trust it
- In Scandinavian countries, transparency is in the DNA of the government but need to increase interaction between citizens and government