eGovernance & Smart Cities
eGovernance has come a long way from its original term of electronic governance. Internet has played a significant role and the new mobile devices are pushing it to a new form termed as ‘mobile governance’.
While significant work has already been done across the world in eGovernance from the basics of providing information, enabling transaction, etc. The next generation transformation phase calls for a single point of contact to the citizens and driving up efficiencies and customer satisfaction to highest levels in the society.
- Intellizim provides management consulting
- Development of systems and methods
- Technology platform and solution for eGovernance
Intellizim offers solutions to transition successfully in to a smart city.
Our smart solutions for efficient use of available assets, resources and infrastructure with the objective of enhancing the quality of urban life and providing a clean and sustainable environment. We offer location based (community, city, state, nation or global), citizen engagement solution that can be deployed for multiple purposes such as social welfare, safety and security, administration, health care, environmental matters etc.
- Cloud based Communication and collaboration
- Cloud based secure Inter departmental collaboration
- Services Management
- Capital asset management, tracking and utilization
- Real site viewâ„¢
- eIdentity services
- Instant polling (opinion gathering)
- Safety & Incident management
- Dashboard and reporting
The wish list for a 21st century Smart city asks for:
- Participative democracy that is not just once every 4 years during elections
- A smart city can be a molder in building policies and practices
- Thinks about new ideas or things that citizens can do themselves other than the government
- Smart cities need to leverage â€˜open data â€“ open citiesâ€™ and involve citizens
- Participation, collaboration and inclusion
- Make services more efficient
- Itâ€™s not all about the government